Our RSE approach is fully in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
PRESERVE our ecosystem by fully complying with the latest environmental standards and upholding environmental values.
COMMIT ourselves as a responsible printer: preserve and develop a quality social dialogue, invest in the skills of our employees, key elements of competitiveness and securing professional careers. To give priority to the transmission of knowledge and know-how within the framework of sustainable management. Manao, heir to tradition, invests in new printing technologies that use less energy and are more environmentally friendly, such as water-based and solvent-free inks.
RESPECT our environment, by developing a service of production which guarantees a traceability of our ecoresponsible step on our supports of impression, by having paper certified PEFC, recycled or recyclable resulting from durably managed forests. The Imprim’Vert certification obtained in 2021 is for us a reward… or rather a recognition, as a clean company, which manage its waste and is responsible for its environmental impact.
To PRESERVE our ecosystem
To COMMIT as a responsible printer and
To RESPECT our environment
It is the challenge to be a real actor
and a spearhead on our sector of activity.
Preserving our ecosystem
How can we do this ?
• Reduce the environmental impact of production.
• Act to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and aim for carbon neutrality.
• Encourage the use of alternative materials that are more environmentally friendly.
• Improve the carbon footprint of our logistics solutions.
• Implement a responsible purchasing policy.
Commitment and acting as a responsible player
• Get involved to improve the knowledge and attractiveness of the profession, and continue to train qualified professionals.
• Develop partnerships and get involved with local communities.
• Sourcing eco-designed materials or materials from recycling channels.
• Sourcing de matières Eco conçues ou issues de filières de recyclage.
• Eco-design approach applied to the various printed communication media.
Respecting our environment without jeopardizing its formidable biodiversity reserve
• Selective sorting and waste recovery.
• Promote our company’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy to our partners, suppliers and customers.
• Satisfy and develop customer loyalty by ensuring quality of service.
• To renew annually the certification of the label Imprim’Vert.
• To be loyal in all circumstances and to have an honest behaviour towards our colleagues, customers and suppliers.